Online Course Description | Optional Bareboat Certification | Optional International Sailing License
Online - 6 Courses - Bareboat Charter Master Bundle Description
Introducing the Bareboat Charter Master Bundle - Your Ultimate Multiday, Near Coastal, and Bareboat Chartering Sailing Course Bundle!
Are you ready to embark on unforgettable multiday and near-coastal sailing adventures? Whether you dream of chartering a sailboat for an exotic vacation or desire to set sail on your boat for extended sails, NauticEd's Bareboat Charter Master is your ticket to sailing competence and mastery.
A Bareboat Charter Master excels in all essential near-coastal and multiday sailing roles – from skipper and sail trimmer to navigator, engineer, electrician, plumber, and even chef – confidently leading the crew with knowledge, experience, and expertise. You’re not only a “jack of all trades”, but the “MASTER jack of all trades” on a sailboat!
Our comprehensive Bareboat 6 online sailing courses bundle is meticulously designed to equip you with the essential theory and knowledge required for multiday and near-coastal sailing. With this bundle, you'll gain the theory and knowledge expertise in a wide range of critical sailing aspects, including:
- Large Keelboat Sailing: Master the art of handling sizeable keelboats - 26 ft (8m) and above - with confidence and finesse.
- Sailing Techniques: Hone your sailing techniques to harness the wind's power effectively and sail with precision.
- Docking and Maneuvering Under Power: Learn the intricacies of docking and maneuvering your vessel under power, ensuring you can navigate even the trickiest of marinas.
- Anchoring: Learn the art of anchoring and mooring safely and securely to enjoy peaceful nights at anchor in picturesque locations.
- Boat Management and Systems: Gain insight into boat management and systems to ensure your vessel operates flawlessly throughout your journey.
- Bareboat Chartering: Learn how to successfully bareboat charter anywhere in the world.
- Coastal Navigation: Acquire the skills to navigate coastal waters confidently, discovering new horizons and hidden gems.
- International Navigation Rules and Buoys: Navigate international waters like a pro by understanding IALA-A and IALA-B navigation rules and buoy systems.
- FREE ADDITION! Electronic Navigation: Harness the power of modern technology with electronic navigation tools and charts.
With NauticEd's Bareboat Charter Master Bundle, you'll be well-prepared to take on the open seas, charting your course to unforgettable sailing adventures. Whether you're a novice sailor or an experienced mariner looking to enhance your skills, this bundle is your all-in-one resource for sailing success.
Don't miss your chance to become a seasoned sailor and experience the thrill of multiday and near-coastal sailing. Join the ranks of confident sailors who have unlocked the secrets to safe and enjoyable voyages. Get started with the Bareboat Charter Master Bundle today and set sail for a world of endless possibilities, and act now to receive Electronic Navigation for FREE!
Bareboat Certification (optional)
When you complete the 6 online courses and record 50+ qualified days of your past and ongoing sailing experience in your FREE online sailing logbook (included in your Free-forever NauticEd membership), you'll automatically earn the prestigious Bareboat Charter Master Rank certification. This internationally recognized sailing certification is accepted by leading charter companies and port authorities around the globe*.
But why stop there? Elevate your training, experience, certification, and sailing resume by opting for verification of competence by a NauticEd-qualified sailing instructor. Our NauticEd instructors are highly trained, experienced, and qualified to instruct and assess in accordance rigorous USCG American National Standards.
International Bareboat Charter Licensing (optional)
Yacht Charter Companies and Port Authorities agree that if you've ever wanted to take a sailing vacation to the Pacific, Mediterranean*, or the Caribbean (or beyond), then the Bareboat Charter Master bundle of courses gives you all the theory knowledge you need. Add an adequate amount of logged experience and you’ll gain the Bareboat Charter Master Rank and Certification - accepted worldwide*. Take it a step further and have your competence verified by a NauticEd American National Standards qualified instructor. Get it right here right now!
*NOTE: For Mediterranean destinations, you are now required to have a government-authorized sailing license as well as an acceptable sailing resume. There are three options for licensure:
- The NauticEd SLC. The Bareboat Charter Master Bundle of Courses is a requirement for gaining the SLC (The SLC is fully accepted by all countries requiring a license. For example, in Croatia, the SLC license is listed on the Croatian list of acceptable licenses signed into law by the ministry).
- The ICC is authorized by the United Nations under Resolution 40. The ICC is issued by the RYA in the UK. It is NOT issued by any American associations because the USA did not sign the Resolution.
- The RYA Day Skipper (and higher. e.g. Yacht Master) is authorized by the UK government. Note that Greece does not currently accept the RYA Day Skipper Certification.
If you are an experienced sailor, the SLC is the simplest and least expensive licensing process to gain in the world. This Bareboat Charter Master bundle of 6 online courses (+passing the included SLC Test) is a requirement to gain an SLC. Most everything is online except for a 6-hour assessment of your skills and competence on the water. If you are not so experienced, our instructors can get you the competence and confidence you will need - you will still need to log adequate experience in the free NauticEd electronic logbook.
NauticEd Global Director of Education