Question on exam wrong

Question on exam wrong
Posted 2023, Jul 30 04:10
In the exam for Rules of the road question 20. The picture shows a red light and another red light over a green light. The correct answer was port side Sailboat. I don't understand how you could see two red lights on a sailboat at night, it only has one? Maybe if you had too much beer, but that was not an option in the answers.
Add reply
0 0

Replies

Reply 2023, Jul 30 08:38
Please read the content on page 18 of module 5
0 0
Reply 2023, Jul 30 20:39
I learned that you could not combine a tri light with running lights so I assumed that this light configuration was not legal, but I see on page 18 that you can have a red over green all round mast head light in conjunction with running lights. I find this light configuration confusing since there is a green light showing to port, but it is clearly a legal lighting set up. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
0 0
Reply 2023, Jul 30 20:47
I have completed and passed the exam for Rules of the road and under Course Modules and Scores it is listed as -(Test in Progress).
0 0
1 - 3 of 3 replys

Add reply

* - required fields

Please signin first
Add your reply in a positive and constructive manner and tone. Be as specific and clear as possible. Other students will vote your reply up or down depending on its usefulness the clarity. Your comments are always editable.