Asymmetrical Spinnaker Course Content???

Asymmetrical Spinnaker Course Content???
Posted 2022, Oct 16 16:08
Near bottom of this introduction page, it is stated, "This course will focus on the handling of symmetrical spinnakers with spinnaker poles. Another course discusses asymmetrical spinnakers in great detail." I have signed up for the Master Rank bundle and have completed many of the courses, including all the relate to sail trim, and have not come across the course being referred to which discusses the use of asymmetrical spinnakers. Given that my personal interests are in bluewater cruising, and not racing, I'm very interested to know where I can learn more about asymmetrical spinnakers within the NauticEd courses. Thanks
Add reply
2 0

Replies

Reply 2022, Oct 26 21:45
Likewise! And as a side note: there is quite a bit of racing-oriented information included in here.
0 0
Reply 2023, Nov 04 08:46
As a cruiser myself I am also curious why racing seems to be the focused on/ required sail trim information to obtain. I would like to see two seperate modules; one for racing, one for cruising.
0 0
1 - 2 of 2 replys

Add reply

* - required fields

Please signin first
Add your reply in a positive and constructive manner and tone. Be as specific and clear as possible. Other students will vote your reply up or down depending on its usefulness the clarity. Your comments are always editable.