Upstream

Upstream
Posted 2022, Jan 23 18:59
Just wanting to be 100% sure- upstream would mean against the current or flow of the water correct? Going against the current would be the equivalent to returning to the harbor. Right?
Add reply
0 0

Replies

Reply 2022, Jan 23 22:53
Todd upstream is in the direction of where the current is coming from. Although this discussion is not related on this page. If you comment using seatalks do it on the page you are referring to so that we can get the context of what you are discussing - also helps us to improve the content if unclear on that page. Thanks and cheers Grant
0 0
Reply 2022, Jan 24 12:28
Thank you for your response. Here is what I was referring to on this specific page. “That's it! So, for example, under IALA-B, when you are returning from sea into the channel (or going upstream) keep the red markers on your right.“ I hope this explains why I asked this question in this module. Thanks again for the quick response!
0 0
Reply 2022, Jan 25 00:31
we added upstream in a river to the content :)
1 0
1 - 3 of 3 replys

Add reply

* - required fields

Please signin first
Add your reply in a positive and constructive manner and tone. Be as specific and clear as possible. Other students will vote your reply up or down depending on its usefulness the clarity. Your comments are always editable.