Helpful Yacht Charter Topics and FAQs
We have pieced together in this one place a listing of the really helpful blog topics, resources, and FAQs that we have written for chartering a yacht on a sailing vacation.
In addition, if you have any question on how NauticEd works you might try our support area:
How to – What is – When to – Why
The following sailing vacation articles are in no particular order.
- Sailing Vacation – How To
- Sailing License (SLC) for the Mediterranean
- The Bareboat Charter Master Rank Bundle of sailing courses
- Best Times to Book a Sailing Vacation
- What to Take and How to Provision
- BVI Chart Briefing Course
- Join our Sailing Vacation Facebook Group
- Why use NauticEd as your Yacht charter Agent
- Sailing Logbook
- Top Tech Apps to Help you Plan a Sailing Holiday
- Sleep-Aboard on Charter
- Does My Charter Have to Be 1 Week Long?
- How to Save Money on a Charter Vacation
- How to Gain Sailing Experience
- Yacht Charter Insurance—Damage Waiver
- How To Use Your Electronics on a Boat
- Types of Sailing Vacations
- Why Hire a Skipper?
- How much experience do you need to charter?
- Qualifying for Charter
- What is a Sailing Resume? How do I Build My Resume?
- What is a Transit Log?
- How to Gain your Sailing License
- Boating License
- ICC or SLC?
- How to spring onto the doc single handed
- How to operate a dinghy
- How to tie a clove hitch – fast
- How to cleat the boat to the dock – fast
- How to set up a wind scoop
- How to add your sailing track in real time to your sailing resume