Helpful Yacht Charter Topics and FAQs
Chartering can be complicated. We have made it simple with this series of articles covering helpful topics, resources and FAQs.
In addition, if you have any question on how NauticEd works you might try our support area:
How to – What is – When to – Why
The following sailing vacation articles are in no particular order.
- Sailing Vacation – How To
- Sailing License (SLC) for the Mediterranean
- The Bareboat Charter Master Rank Bundle of sailing courses
- Best Times to Book a Sailing Vacation
- What to Take and How to Provision
- BVI Chart Briefing Course
- Join our Sailing Vacation Facebook Group
- Why use NauticEd as your Yacht charter Agent
- Sailing Logbook
- Top Tech Apps to Help you Plan a Sailing Holiday
- Sleep-Aboard on Charter
- Does My Charter Have to Be 1 Week Long?
- How to Save Money on a Charter Vacation
- How to Gain Sailing Experience
- Yacht Charter Insurance—Damage Waiver
- How To Use Your Electronics on a Boat
- Types of Sailing Vacations
- Why Hire a Skipper?
- How much experience do you need to charter?
- Qualifying for Charter
- What is a Sailing Resume? How do I Build My Resume?
- What is a Transit Log?
- How to Gain your Sailing License
- Boating License
- ICC or SLC?
- How to spring onto the doc single handed
- How to operate a dinghy
- How to tie a clove hitch – fast
- How to cleat the boat to the dock – fast
- How to set up a wind scoop
- How to add your sailing track in real time to your sailing resume